Site Logo / Branding Contest!

As you can see, this forum still uses Discourse’s default branding some messy text whipped up in 10 minutes for its logo and favicon. If you would like to design a logo for the site, you can post it here, and I’ll pick one to display site-wide.

Here are some ground rules:

1. I prefer .svg graphics over images, since they can scale losslessly (without scaling artifacts).
  2. The first logo is the logo at the top left of the site, it must contain the name of the website (rollalong.org), and have an aspect ratio greater than 3:1.
  3. The second logo is smaller, seen when scrolling down in a topic. It should contain an element of the large logo while maintaining 1:1 aspect ratio.
  4. No copyright infringement, and no BGSU graphics that Rodney would frown upon me for using. You may use one of the school colors, though.
  5. You are free to use whatever color palette you like - the colors of the website are liable to change with a new logo

Can we use two of the school colors though?

Nay, it is written. Thou shall not infringe doubly onto the prerogative of the university to own combinations of colors.

1 Like

I’m bumping the logo thread since we talked about it yesterday. If you have an idea put it here

1 Like