As you can see, this forum still uses
Discourse’s default branding some messy text whipped up in 10 minutes for its logo and favicon. If you would like to design a logo for the site, you can post it here, and I’ll pick one to display site-wide.
Here are some ground rules:
- I prefer .svg graphics over images, since they can scale losslessly (without scaling artifacts).
- The first logo is the logo at the top left of the site, it must contain the name of the website (rollalong.org), and have an aspect ratio greater than 3:1.
- The second logo is smaller, seen when scrolling down in a topic. It should contain an element of the large logo while maintaining 1:1 aspect ratio.
- No copyright infringement, and no BGSU graphics that Rodney would frown upon me for using. You may use one of the school colors, though.
- You are free to use whatever color palette you like - the colors of the website are liable to change with a new logo